2023 Summer Customer Success Internship
Who We Are: FUNBOY is the most influential inflatable company in the world featuring iconic pool floats (yes, the Disco Dome that went viral on TikTok is ours), collaborations with brands like Barbie and Aviator Nation and other poolside essentials. As a family founded company, we believe in the restorative nature of having fun and creating products that allow our customers to kick back and enjoy their best days with family and friends. Welcome to FUNBOY!
Customer Success Overview: This is a flexible, 30 hour per week role for a candidate who will be answering customer inbound SMS, and emails with professionalism and excellent support. We’re looking for an organized and detail oriented intern who is eager to learn the backend of a growing e-commerce startup while also being the voice of our company and brand when interacting with customers. We obsess over our customers!
A day in the life…
- Rise, shine and delight [customers]. Answer inbound emails and SMS with professionalism and fun. Optimize each customer experience through creative problem solving.
- Get to know FUNBOY! Maintain detailed product knowledge to help increase the overall customer experience. Real life floating is necessary.
- Dive deep into the world of DTC. Gain firsthand knowledge of what it’s like to work at a DTC FUNBOY.
- Strong organization and presentation skills. You can communicate via email clearly and solve problems quickly and thoughtfully.
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment.
- Based in Seattle for summer 2023 to be able to come into office 2x/weekly. Can be flexible.
- Quick learner with great time management and prioritization skills.
- Eager to learn and e-commerce industry knowledge, new tech systems and procedures.
- Must be reachable and available by cell and email during work hours.
- $200 in FUNBOY gifted product
- Getting virtually behind the scenes in a FUNBOY Leisure Club
- Experience with Microsoft word and excel
- High School Diploma
- The ability to effectively build relationships with your customers, peers and leadership
- Interviews start 3/30 Intern announced 4/10
- Internship start date TBA (flexible with school finals) end date 8/8
- Roughly week of 5/8 (semester students)
- Roughly week of 6/12 (quarter students)
Compensation: $18/hr - $20/hr 30-35 hours per week.
To apply please email Aleksa@funboy.com your resume w/ the subject line “Customer Success Internship Inquiry”