2023 Summer Marketing Internship
Who We Are: FUNBOY is the most influential inflatable company in the world featuring iconic pool floats (yes, the Disco Dome that went viral on TikTok is ours), collaborations with brands like Barbie and Aviator Nation and other poolside essentials. As a family founded company, we believe in the restorative nature of having fun and creating products that allow our customers to kick back and enjoy their best days with family and friends. Welcome to FUNBOY!
Overview: This is a flexible, 30 hour per week role for a candidate who is passionate about social media! Do you eat, sleep, breath tik-tok and IG? We need you!! We are looking for an energetic, out-going, creative candidate who enjoys creating content and being on camera.
A day in the life…
- Rise, shine and create. Come to the table daily with current trends on social and ideas how to create content for FUNBOY around them.
- Get to know FUNBOY! Create TikToks + IG content that fits within the FUNBOY brand.
- Participate in photoshoots, capturing BTS and tons of content that will be utilized on TikTok & IG.
- Leave the [FUNBOY] world a better place. Work with the founders to identify, research and ultimately present a summer project for FUNBOY.
Hybrid Work Requirements:
- Based in LA for summer 2023 to be able to come into office 2x/weekly (more if needed) + in person events and photoshoots
- Quick learner with great time management and prioritization skills.
- Eager to grow FUNBOY’s Tiktok and IG following through engaging content that is on trend and in-line with the FUNBOY brand.
- TikTok competitions (friendly of course) ex: most creative way to use a FUNBOY float outside of the water*includes prizes.
- Experience with Tik-tok & Instagram
- Comfortable using Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop
- Comfortable in-front of the camera on social media
- Has an eye for design and can exercise basic design skills
- Age 18+ with a High School Diploma
- Has a pulse on current trends both socially and culturally on all social platforms.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with our customers & influencers - cultivating the FUNBOY community through social media.
- $200 in FUNBOY gifted product
- Getting virtually behind the scenes in a FUNBOY Leisure Club
FUNBOY Marketing internship Timeline:
- Interviews start 3/30 Intern announced 4/10
- Internship start date TBA (flexible with school finals) end date 8/8
- Roughly week of 5/8 (semester students)
- Roughly week of 6/12 (quarter students)
Compensation: $18/hr - $20/hr 30-35 hours per week.
To apply please email email@example.com your resume w/ the subject line “Marketing Internship Inquiry”