FUNBOY x Europe: A day in Saint-Tropez
TRAVEL: FUNBOY'S GUIDE TO ST. TROPEZ
FUNBOY's founding team took to the white sandy beaches of Saint-Tropez for their most recent European getaway. Located on the French Riviera, Saint-Tropez is home to the most magical beaches, luxurious resorts & spas, and delicious eateries.
Need a tour guide? See below for FUNBOY's must-see's:
Where to stay:
Chemin de la Quessine, 83350 Ramatuelle, France
+33 4 94 44 94 44
La Reserve Hotel offers a simple, yet luxurious feel without being pretentious. The intimate space gives off a homey feel, and the service will put any guest at ease. Overall, La Reserve is the ultimate provider of both luxury and comfort-- something we don't come across often.
- Le Esacle- An absolute must on the port of Saint Tropez. Le Esacle provides an elegant and warm setting as well as an unbeatable dinner menu.
- Dior Des Lices - Located in the garden of Christian Dior's resort flagship, this French,Mediterranean restaurant will exceed your wildest expectations. The restaurant is currently hosting 3-star Michelin chef Yannick Alléno for a Summer Pop-up.
- Braiseree de Artes - Looking to get a little rowdy? Braiseree de Artes offers an excellent dinner followed by wild parties. What happens in St. Tropez..
- Club 55 - The most iconic St. Tropez Beach Club. A must-see for any & all tourists wanting a quiet, casual yet luxurious beach get-a-way. Opened in 1955, Le Club 55 has remained a St. Tropez staple for decades.
- Bagatelle - As their website so eloquently puts it, Bagatelle is "the epitome of our joie de vivre lifestyle & the ultimate destination for French Mediterranean atmosphere & cuisine".
- Rent a boat and explore the astonishingly beautiful coast and clear, warm waters Saint-Tropez has to offer. Bring your FUNBOY's with and truly live out the Float Life.
Going on a summer getaway? Tag us @funboy in your epic Float-O Opp's!
Until next time,
Team FUNBOY :)