Introducing the FUNBOY Rainbow Clear Floating Lounger - the ultimate floating chaise lounge chair. FUNBOY’s unique tri-color clear design creates fanciful ombre effect on the water. The extra-thick, smooth transparent material allows you to see through the chair and into the water - creating unique color hues that change throughout the day depending on the light. Use in the water and on land!
The FUNBOY Rainbow Clear Chair is unbelievably comfortable both on land and floating in the water. Use in your backyard for ultimate relaxation on the grass or bring to the beach for the most exclusive chaise on the sand - YOURS! The most versatile float on the market - in the pool, chilling poolside, in the yard, at the beach or for that special event!
- MASSIVE SIZE AND MODERN ERGONOMIC DESIGN measuring 70" long.
- Tri-color vibrant clear pink, orange and yellow colors to add a trifecta of color to any scene.
- Reinforced cup holder keeps your drink firmly in-place.
- Tether point to secure your FUNBOY to the dock, boat or any stationary object!
- Inflates and deflates in under 2 mins!
- FREE ground shipping available for all continental US orders over $149. $6 FedEx Ground shipping & processing fee for orders under $149.
- DUE TO extra COVID-19 safety measures, please allow 2-3 business days (Mon-Fri) for order processing (order placed to order shipped).
- Orders ship from Santa Ana, CA.
FedEx Ground Ship times to the East Coast is approximately 5 business days (once your order ships).
- Expedited Orders (Fedex Overnight and Two Day Shipping): Orders placed before 11am PT ship same day. Saturday delivery is not available. Orders placed on Fridays prior to 11am PT with overnight delivery will arrive the following Monday.
- Fast worldwide shipping available (customer is responsible for any duties/taxes. See full FAQ HERE)
- Size: 66" x 44" x 23.5"
- 1-2 person capacity
- Age 14+
- Phthalate free PVC
- Age 14+. Read entire owners manual prior to use!
- Not a lifesaving device, swimmers only!
- No protection against drowning.
- Alway ensure float is attached/tethered to a stationary object.
- Do not use in offshore wind or current.
- Do not dive or jump. Do not swim underneath.